Please if you know or have heard anything help, Lena is a friend @lookatlena
Lena Doung, 25, and her 2-year-old daughter, Chloe were last seen in the area of the Ruggles MBTA station in Boston, on the afternoon of Thursday, May 2, according to Waltham Police Lt. Richard Couture. They are Waltham residents.
Couture said there is no reason to believe the mother or child are in danger.
Chloe, of Cambodian and African American descent, is described as 37 inches tall and weighing 37 pounds, Couture said. She was last seen wearing a puffy white blouse with red pants.
Lena, of Cambodian descent, is 5 feet, 5 inches tall and weighs 140 pounds with dark eyes, according to Couture. She was last seen wearing black jeans and a blue and white sweater-blouse.
The pair could be travelling by train or bus and may have been at a train station in the area of New York and New Jersey, according to the Waltham Police Facebook page.
Couture said the case does not meet the criteria for distributing an Amber Alert.
Anybody with information should call police at 781-314-3600.
TUMBLR PLEASE READ THIS! I NEED YOUR HELP AND I AM DESPERATE. PLEASE, I’M BEGGING YOU.
This beautiful girl on the left in this picture is my baby sister. She is 14yrs old. Her name is Jamie Marie Meyers, AND SHE IS MISSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She has been missing since Sunday, 04/21/2013. She is thought to be with her “boyfriend” whom is 18yrs old. His name is Matthew. We believe he’s convinced her to run away with him. We are terrified for her safety and it is unlike her to just leave without even a text. This girl is my life. She means more to me than anything else on this planet and not knowing if she’s okay is literally tearing me apart from the inside out. I want to die. PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME! I JUST WANT TO KNOW THAT MY BABY SISTER IS OKAY!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is thought to be somewhere in New York State but was last seen at her home in Spring Hill, Florida. ANY AND ALL INFORMATION REGARDING HER WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED AND I WOULD OWE YOU MY LIFE!!!!!!!!
PLEASE TUMBLR, I’M BEGGING YOU, REBLOG THIS AND HELP ME FIND MY BABY SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS PHOTO WAS TAKEN ONE MONTH AGO! PLEASE HELP ME, I WILL DO ANYTHING, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This doesn’t have enough notes.
COME ON PEOPLE REBLOG LIKE CRAZY I WOULD DIE IF THIS HAPPENED TO ME
The year is 2540, a student in history class notices something off about his textbook. “How come these textbooks skip the years 1990 through 1999?” The teacher puts his air-marker down on the table, lowers his head, and sighs. “Because…” he lifts his head, a single tear rolls down his cheek, “… only 90’s kids remember the 90’s”
Clint Barton has so much to teach us.
Let’s hit 30k by the end of this week!
i just want to make a note that a lot of guys and girls literally DO NOT KNOW WHAT RAPE REALLY IS and find it acceptable in circumstances as shitty as “he spent a lot of money on her” and that’s literally unnacceptable. if you think this will be a waste of taxpayer money or s/t look at this and tell me that public education and outreach doesn’t work.
so basically this is REALLY important and would genuinely make a HUGE impact on rape stats.
We still need almost 70,000 signatures. SIGN AND SIGNAL BOOST.
how do cats even work
- A cat can jump up to five times its own height in a single bound.
- The little tufts of hair in a cat’s ear that help keep out dirt direct sounds into the ear, and insulate the ears are called “ear furnishings.”
- The ability of a cat to find its way home is called “psi-traveling.” Experts think cats either use the angle of the sunlight to find their way or that cats have magnetized cells in their brains that act as compasses.
- One reason that kittens sleep so much is because a growth hormone is released only during sleep.
- A cat has 230 bones in its body. A human has 206. A cat has no collarbone, so it can fit through any opening the size of its head.
- A cat’s nose pad is ridged with a unique pattern, just like the fingerprint of a human.
- If they have ample water, cats can tolerate temperatures up to 133 °F.
- A cat’s heart beats nearly twice as fast as a human heart, at 110 to 140 beats a minute.
- Cats don’t have sweat glands over their bodies like humans do. Instead, they sweat only through their paws.
- The claws on the cat’s back paws aren’t as sharp as the claws on the front paws because the claws in the back don’t retract and, consequently, become worn.
- Cats make about 100 different sounds. Dogs make only about 10.
- Researchers are unsure exactly how a cat purrs. Most veterinarians believe that a cat purrs by vibrating vocal folds deep in the throat. To do this, a muscle in the larynx opens and closes the air passage about 25 times per second.
- A cat almost never meows at another cat, mostly just humans. Cats typically will spit, purr, and hiss at other cats.
- A cat’s back is extremely flexible because it has up to 53 loosely fitting vertebrae. Humans only have 34.
- Some cats have survived falls of over 65 feet (20 meters), due largely to their “righting reflex.” The eyes and balance organs in the inner ear tell it where it is in space so the cat can land on its feet. Even cats without a tail have this ability.
- A cat can travel at a top speed of approximately 31 mph (49 km) over a short distance.
- A cat’s hearing is better than a dog’s. And a cat can hear high-frequency sounds up to two octaves higher than a human.
- A cat’s brain is biologically more similar to a human brain than it is to a dog’s. Both humans and cats have identical regions in their brains that are responsible for emotions.
And that’s how cats work.
Went and saw Jurassic Park 3D this weekend (I have never seen it in theaters and it was a blast)
Thought of how different the movie could seem from another perspective.
[Mary Shelley] said, ‘That’s not so ignorant after all. There are two monsters in my story, not one. And one of them, the scientist, is indeed named Frankenstein.
|—||Kurt Vonnegut, “God Bless You, Dr. Kevorkian” (via alighthouseofwords)|